Our hydrotherapy course aims to make you feel good, improve your health, and, of course, have fun. Our therapists train the most important components of your general fitness depending on the area of emphasis. Your physical fitness, strength, and flexibility are trained to rhythmical music with and without the use of exercise equipment. Due to the buoyancy of water, hydrotherapy is the kindest forming of cardiovascular and fat-burning training for your joints and guarantees you a good figure.
The movements in water get your heart and circulation going in the best way possible. In addition to this, water trains your blood vessels and its massage effect stimulates blood flow. It is recommendable for cardiovascular disease, venous complaints, weak tissues, and low blood pressure. Training in water is perfect for people who wish to stimulate their cardiovascular system and also lose weight. Hydrotherapy gently increases the flexibility of joints as buoyancy in water reduces the weight of the body to one tenth (of that on dry land), unloading the musculoskeletal system. This is ideal for problems in the joints and spine.
Our motto is: „Training in water = fit on the land.“
- Targeted training in water with reduced load on the spine, ligaments, and joints
- Targeted improvement in the health of each individual by combating problems related to a lack of sport
- Instruct participants in how to move healthily
- Reduction in risk factors
- Improvement in physical aspects, such as endurance, strength, mobility, flexibility, coordination, and the ability to relax
- Motivate participants to regularly participate in sporting activities long-term
- Exercises to improve endurance, strength, flexibility, coordination, and the ability to relax using water resistance and additional equipment (e.g., pool noodles, floats, etc.)
- Information on how physical training is centrally linked to physical and mental relationships and changes
- Measures to change long-term behaviour and to increase the motivation to move regularly during everyday life and at work
- Provide individual support in choosing appropriate sporting activities
Type of course: Preventative course
The hydrotherapy course has been accredited by German public health insurers as a preventative course, meaning that participants are usually entitled to a reimbursement of approx. €75.00 of the course fees.